Monday, October 5, 2015

Request Highway’s Assistance Online

Residents can submit online requests to MCDOT’s Division of Highway Services to fix or repair problems on County right-of-ways, including tree maintenance issues. Some examples include:
  • clogged storm drains
  • curb and gutter repair
  • litter and debris pickup
  • mowing
  • pothole repair
  • sidewalk repair
  • hanging or broken tree limbs
See the full list and fill out the online 311 service request form.  Use the number provided to track the status of your request.