Crews are conducting permanent patching, a cost-effective, interim solution that maintains roadway structural integrity, for the following:
- Plyers Mill Road (Wheaton), between Georgia Avenue and the Town of Kensington, is underway.
- Fallsreach subdivision (Potomac) began in early September.
- Fox Hills West subdivision (Potomac)
- Laytonsville Knolls subdivision (Laytonsville)
Paving projects, in which crews resurface the local streets with hot mix asphalt include:
- Apple Ridge Road (Gaithersburg/Montgomery Village) began in mid-September.
- Kemptown Church Road (near Mt. Airy) began in mid-September.