SHA will remove the top layer of asphalt, patch, resurface and install new pavement markings on the following roadways:
- MD 355 (Rockville Pike) from Southwood Drive to Wilson Drive;
- MD 192 (Forest Glen Road) from Plyers Mill Road to MD 97 (Georgia Avenue);
- MD 188 (Wilson Lane) from MacArthur Boulevard to MD 190 (River Road);
- MD 188 (Wilson Lane) from Moorland Lane to Arlington Road;
- MD 115 (Muncaster Mill Road) from MD 124 (Woodfield Road) to Avery Road;
- MD 124 (Woodfield Road) from Woodfield School Road to MD 108 (Damascus Road);
- MD 191 (Bradley Lane) from West Avenue to MD 185 (Connecticut Avenue) and;
- MD 117 (Clopper Road) from the entrance of Seneca State Park to Long Draft Road.
SHA will use variable message boards, temporary signs, construction cones, barrels and flaggers to guide motorists through the work zones. Residents and travelers are advised that construction equipment can be loud and disruptive.