Located at New Hampshire Avenue and University Boulevard, the location is one of the busiest bus-only transit spots in the region. During the fall and through early spring, MTA expects to:
- Modify the MD 193 (University Blvd.) median and the entrances to the Langley Park and the Hampshire Langley shopping centers to create a fully signalized intersection;
- Make minor drainage improvements along MD 193;
- Modify the Lebanon Street/MD 650 (New Hampshire Ave.) traffic signal to allow left turns onto MD 650 North;
- Modify Anne Avenue to regulate traffic flow;
- Remove and replace crosswalks; and
- Make minor repairs to the curb at MD 193/Lebanon Street.
For more information, contact Ms. Chrys Wilson, director of MTA Community Relations, at 410-767-3442 or visit the MTA website.