The Montgomery County Planning Department, part of The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission, is inviting the community to participate in kick-off meetings during September and October 2015 to learn about the Bicycle Master Plan and how to get involved in planning a bicycle network for Montgomery County. The meetings will be held in five locations so that County residents can pick the one that is most convenient for them to attend.
Attendees are encouraged to RSVP. The meetings will be held from 7 to 9 p.m. at the following locations:
- Tuesday, September 8 – Paint Branch High School, 14121 Old Columbia Pike, Burtonsville.
- Wednesday, September 9 – Germantown Regional Services Center, Room A, 12900 Middlebrook Road, Germantown.
- Tuesday, September 15 – Planning Department headquarters, 8787 Georgia Ave., Silver Spring.
- Monday, September 21 – Wheaton Library, 11701 Georgia Ave., Silver Spring.
- Tuesday, October 6 – Walter Johnson High School, 6400 Rock Spring Drive, Bethesda.
More information is available online.